Through conservative and interventional procedures, his treatment goal is to minimize dependence of opiods, improve quality of life, improve function, and improve pain coping skills so that the patient may better adapt to their daily activities and get back to their normal daily function.
- Treating Pain Non-Surgically
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Advanced manual therapy techniques
- Joint mobilization
- Trigger point therapy and myofascial release
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Joint fluid replacement
- Muscle energy techniques
- McKenzie exercise programs
- Postural training
- Balance/proprioception training
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Modalities (mild electrical stimulation and ultrasound)
- Cold laser therapy
- Therapeutic exercise, aerobic exercise, massage, stretching
- Home exercise programs
Dr. Puppala focuses on getting people back to life, most without ever requiring surgery. In fact, nine out of ten patients recover with non-surgical pain treatments. He offers multifaceted pain management, quality service and in-depth knowledge. He also specializes in non-surgical medical treatment of intractable pain. He offers thorough evaluation, treatment recommendations, coordination of care, and alternative approaches when usual options fail.
Become pain free with the help of pain specialist V. K. Puppala, M.D., who utilizes non-surgical treatment of complex spinal conditions, chronic pain, back pain, extremity pain, and much more. Dr. Puppala is located in Villa Rica, Georgia and treats patients from all over the Metro Atlanta, GA area. If you’re experiencing pain, Dr. Puppala can offer you help, hope and relief. Call 770-627-7246 or 770-MAP-PAIN today to set up an initial appointment.